It can happen that you wish to organize the products into collections or categories before you upload them. The following steps will show you how to do so:
1. Please click on the Category mapping tab within your catalog:
2. On the left side, you will be able to see the Syncee categories, on the right side, your shop's categories, in the case of Shopify, your MANUAL collections.
3. If you click on 'show products', you will be able to see the products in the given category:
4. If you click on the + icon, you will be able to see your shop's main categories:
5. Please check the box in front of the category you wish to upload the product to and click on 'Select':
6. Once done, please click on 'Save' at the bottom of the page, and you can start uploading products:
If the products are already in your store, you would need to run a Collection/Categories update in Syncee.
Please click on the 3 dots next to your catalog, and click on 'Update':
Check the box in front of the 'Collections' or 'Categories' option and click on the 'Update' button:
Should you have any questions or need any assistance, let us know via the in-app chat or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.