Suppliers have spent a lot of time and money building their brands, and many are not willing to sell through stores that do not fit their branding criteria.
Since they are completely separate companies from us, we cannot guarantee that you will have an answer from them. Fortunately, we have a few simple tips to get the suppliers back to you within a reasonable time. The following is a shortlist of things to avoid in your store:
- Too many different types of products - Suppliers want to see that your store has a consistent theme. For example, if the supplier is selling handmade leather wallets and your store is selling electronics and pet products, they will most likely decline your request for being 'off-brand.'
- The store does not appear operational - Few or no products, generic starter Shopify theme, or not live yet.
- The store looks unprofessional - Blurry images, weird design, and odd color schemes are examples of things that make a supplier decline stores. Please take a look at some professional stores online and compare them to your store to help you get an idea of what makes a store look professional.
Also, it is strongly advisable to try to reach out to them through different channels:
- through our in-app supplier chat
- you can find their contact e-mail address on their sheet in our Marketplace
- you can reach out to them on their own website by filling their contact form
- check their website for their telephone number
- some of them provide a chat service on their website as well.
To find our in-app supplier chat and their contact e-mail in Syncee, please go to "Find Suppliers" submenu under "Marketplace", make a search for the required supplier and click to "Supplier details":
All of our suppliers are professional companies who receive a lot of requests from retailers and customers, so please do not worry if you do not receive an answer in some days.
Avoid these common issues, and you will have a much better chance for an answer!