It could happen that you run your Syncee Marketplace catalog or your DataFeed Task and some products' details are not updated in your Shopify store.
In this case, we suggest checking the location settings first. To learn how to do that, refer to THIS article.
If the "Inventory at locations" is enabled in your Shopify account and some products are still not updating, we suggest checking if they have a "Compare at price" set up.
Please note that it is not possible to update products whose "Compare at price" is lower, than the "Price" in Shopify.
If you are using the Syncee Marketplace, you would need to change the Compare at prices in your Shopify admin. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Shopify admin
- Find the product(s) that is/are not updating
- Make sure their "Compare at price" is not less, than the "Price"
- Sync your Catalog in Syncee
- Confirm if the updates were done
If you are using the Syncee DataFeed Manager, you could change the Compare at prices in Syncee globally or one-by-one as per the above mentioned steps.
To change them globally for every product, follow the steps below:
- Open the DataFeed Task in your Syncee account
- You could remove all "Compare at prices" or set them for every product.
To remove all Compare at prices
To set Compare at price for all products
In case the issue still persists after the above mentioned steps, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or the in-app chat.