A fulfillment service is a third-party warehouse that prepares and ships your orders for you. Using a fulfillment service is a great option if you don't want to have to deal with shipping, or if you’ve grown beyond your existing warehousing capabilities to a point where you can't ship items manually anymore.
Please note that Syncee is not a fulfillment service and you would need to create locations instead of fulfillment service locations.
First of all, you will need to set up the location in Shopify. In order to set up the location, please follow the steps below:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Locations.
2. Click Add location.
3. Enter a unique name and an address for the location.
4. Make sure to check Fulfill online orders from this location.
5. Click Save.
Once the location is set up, you could set up your Marketplace catalog or DataFeed task in Syncee to upload the products to the given location.
In case of a Marketplace Catalog, follow the steps below:
- In your Syncee account, go to Marketplace > My Catalogs
2. Click on the catalog's name you wish to set up.
3. Click on Catalog settings
4. Choose the location where Syncee should upload the products to at Locations
5. Click on Save
In case of a DataFeed Task, follow the steps below:
- In your Syncee account, go to DataFeed Manager > Product Upload
2. Click on the task's name you wish to set up
3. At the Mapping screen, click on the cog icon in the blue box under Inventory Quantity Location
4. Choose the location where Syncee should upload the products to under Settings
5. Click on Save and close
6. Scroll down and click on Save
After having set up these and confirming that all other setting are correct, you could sync the catalog/run the task.
In case you would like to set up shipping profiles on these locations, please check the following article in the Shopify help centre: