In some cases, it is possible that the products are uploaded to your store, but their quantity is 0.
a) Please check in Syncee (My catalogs or DataFeed task) if the products you are uploading have a quantity, they might be out of stock.
b) Please check if the location settings are correct.
1. For Marketplace catalogs:
Catalog Settings -> Locations
2. For DataFeed catalogs:
Product Upload -> Mapping -> gear icon at "Inventory Quantity Location"
3. If the products you are trying to upload have stock, please check if the location setting in your Shopify admin store are correct and you have "inventory at locations" enabled.
It can happen that inventory at locations is not enabled in your store. In this case, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Locations.
2. If the inventory is not enabled, you will see the following screen:
3. Please click on Enable inventory at locations.
4. In the Syncee app, click on My catalogs
5. Click on 'Sync'
Should you have any questions or need any assistance, let us know via the in-app chat or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.