It can happen you do not need every single product from your supplier, and you need to sort out only those you wish to keep.
Check this video on how to use our filter:
To filter the required products out, go to the "Product Upload" click on your task.
Please note that on the mapping page, you have the option to add Filterable fields. They are not uploaded to your store. It is for filtering purposes only in Syncee in the next step. You could map any field in here to use the values for filtering. Eg:. “To import” and “Do not import”.
Under the tab "Filter," you can set up a filtering rule by following the steps below:
- Click to "Add group" then the + sign
- From the first scroll-down menu, choose, for example, "Vendor"
- From the next menu, choose the required filtering rule to keep or exclude categories
- Select the required categories in the search bar
- Click “Save and next” at the bottom of the page
For further help, please check the animation below:
On the "Summary" page, you will be able to see the number of products you have filtered out:
Should you have any questions or need any assistance, let us know via the in-app chat or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.