There are three ways of how you can list your products in the Syncee Marketplace.
- Using a product Datafeed file
- Making a direct product data integration from your online store
- Adding the products manually
Here below, you can read about the method of uploading your products using an always updating Datafeed file.
Supported file formats: CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON or TXT
Supported file sources: URL, (S)FTP, Google Drive URL, Google Docs URL, Dropbox URL. If you have SOAP or an API connection, please contact us.
To upload your product Datafeed file, you need to:
- Log in to your Syncee supplier account.
- Go to the Products Upload menu, DataFeed Manager submenu.
- Click on the blue Add Task button in the top right corner.
- Choose the connection type.
- On the new page, click on the blue plus icon and add your Datafeed file, upload it, make the necessary settings if you need modifications there, and click on the Save button.
- Make the mapping settings by drag and drop technique. Use the product data from the right side of the page, and drag and drop it to the correct field on the left side. If you are ready, click on the Save and next button.
Please note that the “Filterable fields” is not uploaded to your store. It is for filtering purposes only in Syncee in the next step. You could map any field in here to use the values for filtering. Eg:. “To import” and “Do not import”.
- On the filter page, you can decide which products you would like to add to the Syncee Marketplace. If you do not set anything, all of the products will be uploaded. To filter the items, click on the Add group button, then to the blue plus icon, and add the filter settings regarding your preferences. If you are ready with the settings, click on the Save and next button.
- Fill out the form with your company, catalog information. We are going to show details from here in your listing in the Syncee Marketplace, and use the information so we can run everything correctly for you. If you are ready, click on the Save and next button.
- Pick a Syncee category for your product categories. In this way, the products that are in specific product categories will be shown in the assigned collections/categories in the Marketplace. If you finished with the settings, click on the Save and next button.
- Set pricing rules. If you would like to change your products’ prices and recommend a new fee to retailers, add your settings in percentage or a fixed amount. If you are ready, click on the Finish button.
- We always review the new supplier applications. Please wait for our message about your status. If we have any questions, we will let you know about it.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via our in-app chat or the email@example.com email address.