Fill out the Source file URL field with your supplier's Datafeed file's URL choose the correct file type and click on the Upload button.
If your supplier gives more than one file, for example, 1 for the products, 1 for the inventory, and 1 for the pricing click on the blue plus icon on the top of the page, and Syncee will treat them as one complete file. You have to map the file fields correctly. The most important thing is that one import task must belong to just one supplier.
Share a file publicly.
Please make sure that you have a shareable link for the file because Syncee can only access it if it is available through the link.
If you are managing the file, you can do it in the following way:
1. Go to your Google Drive and choose the file.
2. Click "Get shareable link."
3. Next to "Anyone with the link," click the Down arrow.
4. Click "More" and then "On - Public on the web."
5. Click "Save."
6. Choose the level of access you want people to have. Learn more about how others can view, comment, or edit files.
7. Click "Done."
Should you have any questions or need any assistance, let us know via the in-app chat or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.