After you log in to your Syncee account, you will arrive at our step-by-step guide page, which you can always access later as well by clicking on the Syncee logo in the top left corner of the page.
Let's see in a nutshell what you can find in Syncee inside each menu.
You can open the menu for a full view by moving your cursor to the left side of the screen. If you want the menu to stick there, click on the hamburger icon on the top of the sidebar menu.
In the Dashboard menu, you can select which of your stores (if you have more added) you want to manage products in with Syncee. Moreover, you can find some analytics and numbers about your account: Products collected from Marketplace. Products contained from Datafeed Manager, Order Number. You can also see what kind of subscriptions you have in Syncee.
- Search Products: Find and pick products one-by-one from our massive selection of products of our suppliers. Use our AI search, and add products to catalogs.
- Find Suppliers: If you want to upload products in bulk from Syncee's listed suppliers, you can find this option here.
- My Catalogs: Here, you can see the catalogs you have created of the products you picked from our Marketplace and can make settings of them.
- My Suppliers: Here, you can see the list of the suppliers you have added products from our Marketplace.
- Product Upload: If you would like to upload & update products' data into your online store from a supplier who is not listed in our Syncee Marketplace, you have to use the Datafeed Manager. At the Products Upload menu, you can add the product data feed file of your supplier and can manage the settings.
- My Catalogs: Here, you can see the DataFeed Manager product catalogs.
- Product Export: If you decide to make a product data export from your online store, you have to go to this menu.
- Variants Update: If you would like to update only, for example, the product quantity or price of the products you have in your online store from the Product Upload option with only a few data, choose this option.
Here you can find the conversations you have or had with suppliers in Syncee's built-in supplier-retailer chat.
Here you can find information about the products that you have in your online store via Syncee and your customers ordered.
- Orders Statistic: Check the analytics related to the orders you have for those products you manage from Syncee.
Here you can select which of your online stores you would like to manage products in with Syncee. You can also add new shops here. On the page, you will also see details about your subscription's status.
Here you can see notifications relating to your Syncee account. For example, if you got a message from a supplier, and also you can see reports of your uploads, updates, and orders.
Settings behind the Gear Icon:
- Settings: Find the general settings here, such as account information (the language of the app), password settings, billing information, onboarding settings.
- My Shops: Here, you can select which of your online stores you would like to manage products in with Syncee. You can also add new shops here. On the page, you will also see details about your subscription's status.
- Team: Here, you can add team members to your Syncee account if you want to give access to Syncee to your colleagues as well.
- Activity log: Check the history of the activities of your Syncee account.
- Order settings: Manage your order settings here.
- Search settings: Here, you can edit your settings for product recommendations relating to the Marketplace.
- Notification settings: Set what do you want to receive email and in-app notifications about.
- Subscriptions: Here, you can subscribe to a Syncee plan.
- Invoices: If you are not running your online store on Shopify but another e-commerce platform, you can find your invoices here.
By clicking here, you will be redirected to our Help Center, where you can find useful articles about how our app works.
By clicking on this button, you will log out from your Syncee account.